Friday, May 30, 2008

tEaChEr's dAy!!!



















































(sorry is long time ago..just 4get 2 post)








last thursday and friday were my schol punya teacher's day..was so FUN!! haha... on thursday is teacher and students play games(outdoor) and karo-ok then friday is class party and some presentation.. wow the class party was fun man..my class order 8 large pizza,8 large drinks, 50 pieces of KFC chicken and a cake and sushi v wasabi..very fast all the food fly to our stomach..so no food 4 teachers...but my fren n i went out n buy some refreshments..haha..anyway teachers also full so din reali wanna eat..then my classmate went out the schol and bring those hi 5,speaker bass 2 schol and play songs in my class.. so LOUD man..lol..then v lock the door and close the window and play inside..v play gao gao man....wo so song man!! memang shock!

No comments: