Monday, May 19, 2008

1st time using it..

Hey...is my very 1st time 2 write a blog man...haha..althought 2day is a public holiday..but is NEVER a holiday 4 me..haha..i have 2 stay at home doin my geografi project!!! haiz..so boring... every month have EXAM!! crazy 1.. until talking v my fren also will use some maths formula 2 say OR discribe a thing..lol.. Everyday have 2 study study and study..but..i din reali la..hehe...k la..dun talk so much..gtg and do my stuff lo..ciaoz..take care yea..tata..God bless ya..^-^MUAKSSS

12 comments:

Cherie said...

Haha...nice one Cheryl...

My Stories said...

Lolz... Welcome to blog world. No wonder asked me about blog stuff. Hehe...

LoVe cHeRyL said...

ya la..u also dun want 1 teach me!! TERUK LA U!!haha..

My Stories said...

I had limitation lah.. Teach u thru msn very susah tau.. Think so easy meh.. Lolz..

LoVe cHeRyL said...

ya la...very easy only ma..for me..wakaka..k la..next time lo..herrrrr...blek..:P

Anonymous said...

Cuz' Joel noob-ish... Hahaha... Go thru' step by step mai can lo... Duh?

LoVe cHeRyL said...

hey Anonymous ..can i know who r u?? say ppl noob-ish 1 ah..as if u so geng....blek..wakkaak:P:P

Anonymous said...

I am kecoh... Ask Joel if dunno...
Hmm, should consider using anonymous for games, sound so mysterious =P

LoVe cHeRyL said...

obviosly i know who r u la...

Xelthius Maephram said...

Good la you know...
Wear back my name first...
Hmm, dunno who say busy doing project but got time play blog... hahaha

LoVe cHeRyL said...

aiya...also can 1 ma.. i like ma..also not u..somemore tat time is kinda long time..tat time not reali busy ma.. cannot meh..

Xelthius Maephram said...

So many "time"s... Confused >_>
Ya la you like la... Vaguely understand your statement... Blur...
Anyways, enjoy your blog la... Kecoh-ing in some blog now... Heh