Friday, October 24, 2008

FINISH E BATTLE!!(2008)^-^

hey guys...sorry sooo lonng din update it..cuz reali busy v tuition n others stuff so dun have time 2 even touch computer man...i ady 4 months(b4 PMR) din touch computer man.. so now...i can FLY!! OH YEA... i can dance DANCE DANCE in the FREEDOM i know..lol..


wow..once finish e last paper which is GEO. on fri 9.30am...i was sitting the 1st row 1st sit, the teacher came 2 my place 1st n collect the answer sheet,tat teacher n i was smiling n laughing cuz she saw us like cant wait 2 pass up e paper.then once finish collect papers...waw!! only my class was clapping hands..shouting around..lol..then each table got a photocopy of our slip so v 2gether tear into pieces n throw in e air..so song..hehe.. but of cuz have 2 sapu back la..


after tat..whole form3 gather at each block outside..shout n scream v my schol principle. every1 was like releasing their stressssss n lots of happiness..cuz v won e battle..yeah!!


10.10am then v can dismiss ady..my frens n i walk 2 my fren house then play chat gao gao then walk 2 another house again..change clothes chat play also..mess up my frenz room..hehe..after that v walk 2 leisure mall..the nearest place frm my schol..hehe/..so v went they makan n watch movie(eagle eye). so nice man tat movie.. somemore my frenz n i had RM 70 2 SPENT.. is frm my tuition's commission...hehe..so v spent it gao gao..n play gao gao..chat gao gao..lol..


No comments: