Friday, May 30, 2008

bIrThDaY GuRl...


tis is my cf member give 1..(1 of my fren mom make it)

tis is my class mate give me...to make me grow FAT!~!! hahaha..

left:my frenz to it their own man..creative and nice!!


left to right: all my present and birthday from cf..

wow.. on my birthday tat time reali SHOCK MAN & SURPRISE!! so FUN man..haha..reali UNFORGETABLE DAY man!! once i go schol my 1st two period was my bm lessons..i love my bm teacher alot ,PUAN RUSLIAH. i have no idea how she knew my birhday on tat day(friday). then she wish me and sang bufday song 4 me..hehe.. after tat was reccess time!! actually i wanna fly and go makan but dunno wat happen my classmate they all lock the door dun let me go out and say 'wei wei wei.. dun let cheryl go out!!!faster faster catch her!!!' my mind was totally blank and BLUR too..haha..so my frenz came in v a cake..then my classmate more than half ppl at class lo..then sang birthday song 2 me..hehehe...so HAPPY!! then they bring hp because of me! to take pic and video..haha... after blew finish the candle..very fast my frenZ took the red pink colour cream on top of the transparent paper @ the cake there and PLAY CREAM!! WALAU.. my face kena like crazy man...then whole class start 2 play cream too..haha..run here and there like crazy ppl..lolx..super noisy..but reali reali super mega ultra FUN!!! whoo-hoo..tat time my face & hand all red man..then they gave me presentss and hugss..my classmate got video me playing cream and kena bully and post at the youtube..crazy lo..haiz..


after schol i went 4 cf..then until i finish teahing then they sang song too..they a bit obvious tat day pretend 2 4get my birthday..haha..can c 1 la..but i prented dunno too..lolx.then till go mamak..some of my frenz(mae, jia pin,and etc...) they say they cant come 4 cf cause bla bla bla so i said ok la is ok..after cf v went 4 mamak feloship..then v join the table and they ask me 2 sit tis particular place so i din think so much i just sat down and chat..suddenly a group of ppl from behind push me man..wow..scared me man..but is my frenz 2 gimme another surprise..so actually they lied 2 me tat day nt coming 4 cf and mamak feloship..so v ate another cake again..and take group pic..it's reali a FUN DAY & UNFORGETABLE DAY!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH GUYS... I REALI REALI APPRECIATE IT!! LOVE U ALL SO MUCH..MUACKZZ..

No comments: